Pokemon Stadium Rom
Pokemon Stadium Rom, released as Pokemon Stadium 2 in Japan, is a strategy video game developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 64 video game console. First released in Japan in April 1999, it was later released as the first Stadium title in Western regions the following year, and is a sequel to the Japanese-only 1998 Nintendo 64 release Pokemon Stadium. Pokemon Stadium is a strategy game, and Console by Nintendo 64 are created in a region of Japan. This 3D rendered Pokemon game was compatible with the Generation I games Pokemon Red and Blue, Pokemon Green, and Pokemon Yellow allowing players to copy their Pokemon onto the Nintendo 64 and use them in battle. Players can also use rental Pokemon in battles. Pokemon Stadium (V1.1) ROM Download for Nintendo 64 (N64) on Emulator Games. Play Pokemon Stadium (V1.1) game that is available in the United States of America (USA) version only on this website. Pokemon Stadium (V1.1) is a Nintendo 64 emulator game that you can download to your computer or play online within your browser.
Pokemon Stadium Information:
Name: Pokemon Stadium
Console: Nintendo 64
You May Also Like :
- Bravely Default Rom Download
- Super Mario Bros 3 Rom
- Pokemon Reborn Rom
- Pokemon Sapphire Rom
- Super Mario 64 Rom
- Pokemon Gold Rom
Pokemon Stadium Features:
- The duration of sleep is reduced to 1-3 turns.
- If a Pokemon defeats an opposing Pokemon with a recoil move, the Pokemon does not suffer recoil damage.
- An immobilized Pokemon can still select a move.
- Consecutive moves such as Wrap end when the target switches out.
- All status conditions and HP-draining moves have no effect against a substitute.
- If a Pokemon is fully paralyzed during the invulnerable turn of Dig or Fly, the move resets.
- When a paralyzed Pokemon’s Speed stat is modified, its Speed reduction is no longer nullified.
- After a move which causes self-inflicted confusion (e.g. Thrash) ends, the game will display a message stating that the target is confused.
- The variable that determines the last damage dealt is reset whenever a Pokemon switches, is fully paralyzed or uses a two-turn move.
- The stat modifiers for accuracy and evasion were changed.
- Much More…………./
Pokemon Stadium Screen Shots
Pokemon Stadium Rom Download