Download Free Pokemon Soul Silver Rom Nintendo DS(NDS)
Pokemon Soul Silver Rom Free Download
If you can looking on the internet a best pokemon Rom series Of Pokemon Soul Silver Rom so, you come to the right place now a day shares with you Silver ROM are remakes of the original generation 2 in Generation IV. On September 2, 2009, Nintendo released in Japan a Pokemon soul silver version. In March 2010, Europe was also released in the USA. Our Pokemon Game Fan likes this version, and we need to check out the next hundred new features added to this game. The new female character added to this game is, I think, Lyra I was changing for another female band. Download DS ROM version of Pokemon Soul. Pokemon Soul.
In the original beloved Pokemon Silver game, you will be given the first scenic Johto region introduced in nearly 10 years agone. For the Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi systems with updated graphics and sound, Pokemon Silver is currently expanding its richly-exhausted journey as new touch screen options and a series of surprises. Pokémon SoulSilver is the first version of Pokémon to capture, train and fight dozens of the characters of Pokémon back to the limelight.
You can take your favorite Pokemon with you to victimize the new Pokewalker accessory; wirelessly transfer a Pokemon to the Pokewalker and walk your Pokemon through virtual routes as you walk around the real world. You get watts by going, which may be a usual meeting and catch wild Pokemon or search for hidden things. In Pokewalker the Pokemon will gain some expertise and even go up to one level once Pokemon is returned to the sport. You can also check out this is our amazing pokemon series game Pokemon Black Version 2.
Pokemon soul silver Information:
|Game Title:||Pokemon SoulSilver Version|
|Release Date:||March 14, 2010|
Pokemon soul silver Features:
- The Poké Walker is a handheld pedometer that resembles a Poké Ball. It was sold with the HeartGold and SoulSilver Pokémon games.
- The Poké Walker can connect to HeartGold and SoulSilver cartridges via infrared signals and can “hold” one Pokémon that you then carry around with you.
- A Pokémon being carried around in this manner will receive experience points and closeness, as well as the player character gaining “watts”, an in-game currency that can be used to find and catch wild Pokémon, search for items, and unlock new locations within the Poké Walker.
- Up to three Pokémon can be captured and stored on the Pokewalker, but only one will appear on the inventory screen.
- You will also be able to receive items through other Poké Walker devices using infrared.
- The Poké Walker is similar to the Pokémon Pikachu 2 pedometer/virtual pet in its use of Watts as currency to trade for items.
- Much More…………./
Pokemon Soul Silver Screen Shots